Qualité et tradition avec une touche d’innovation
Founded in 1984 by Joaquim Miranda, the company has always had as its main motto customer satisfaction in view of a great qualit /price ratio in the services provided. Initially, the company consisted of a total area of 18 m2, where he worked exclusively iron.
With the evolution of the current market trends and the increasing demand for quality from our customers, in 2004 the company has undergone an extensive refurbishment at a physical level and equipment, with the total area of the company increased to 1800 m2, 800 of which are covered. Currently beyond the products in iron, we offer services in stainless steel, aluminum, PVC, automation, blinds and light control systems, among others.
A wide range of raw materials as well as finished products have certification of quality.
In our framework, we have skilled and dynamic employees. They have training in key areas for the proper functioning of the company.
The export of our products as well as its placement in situ, is now a reality.We safeguard the protection of the environment at all stages of production. We comply with the requirements of Health and Safety at Work stipulated by legislation.